Thursday, January 29, 2009

lots of love!

Candice passed on the Friendship Award to me! Thanks so much Candice! It has been so fun getting to know you, and I'm looking forward to becoming even better blog friends! I love how real and genuine you are...I always feel like I can really identify with you.


The Friendship Award

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I'm passing this award on to:
1. Mrs. Mojito - I'm sure Mrs. Mojito has already received this award before because she is such a great friend to so many people! I'm passing it along to her anyway b/c she was one of my first blog friends, and she is always so uplifting. She goes out of her way to encourage other people.
2. Abbi - Even though I just tagged Abbi yesterday, I'm going to pass this along to her as well! I love hearing about her life and funny stories about her little girl, Kennedy. She is so sweet and always leaves wonderful comments on my blog! She is such a giving and selfless person.
3. Grace - Not only does Grace have a really cool blog, but she is also a real-life friend of mine! She and her husband go to the same Sunday School class as J and I, and we look so forward to catching up every week. I love that she is such a passionate person.
4. Ashley - I just met Ashley through her blog not too long ago. I feel like we have a lot in common, and I love reading all of her tips and insight on all things regarding health. She is just an all around great person, and she inspires me to push myself to be more disciplined.
5. Jayma - I have to pass this award on to my best friend since 2nd grade. She has been with me through the ups and downs of life for as long as I can remember. We don't get to see each other much these days, but every time we get together it seems as if no time has passed at all. No one could ever take her place in my life.
6. Chic Runner - I love this girl! She has contributed to putting quite a dent in my wallet due to her amazing recommendations of running loot (mio heart rate monitor watch, hatphones, Without Limits, The Stick etc). haha! I look so forward to reading her posts everyday, and I'm so glad that we are blog friends!
7. Hollie - Hollie seriously cracks me up on a daily basis with her stories about her life. She has the cutest little family. She makes me super excited to have a baby b/c she makes being a mom look like so much fun. I hope I can be a mom like her someday.
8. Megan - I've met Megan in real life one time before I even started my blog. She was one of the first blogs that I started following. If you aren't a follower of her blog, you must visit her asap! She is hilarious, but at the same time so real and genuine. Her love for the Lord is so evident in her blog.

So, even though it took awhile, I really wanted to include a little message about each of my blog friends. I don't get to see my 'real-life' friends very often because we don't live near each other, so getting to "talk" to my blog friends everyday is such a blessing to me. I love getting to laugh, cry, and learn new things from all of you. Thanks so much for being such wonderful friends!

8 comments:

Abbi said...

thank you soooo much!! your really awesome!!
i do really enjoy your blog so much!!
thank you again!

Megan said...

Thank you girl!! You are just so sweet!! The words you wrote about me brought tears to my eyes. You are so kind. Congrats on your award!

Sassy Engineer said...

Congrats on the award - all of the things you said are so sweet! I think you are a great blog friend :)

healthy ashley said...

Aww! Really, this means so much to me. Soemthing so genuine and sweet like this just makes my day. Thank you! I'm so happy I've stumbled upon you and your blog!

Chic Runner said...

Ahh thanks! And I feel the same way about my blog 'friends' too, even if it sounds lame to others y'all don't know how much you lift me up and encourage me as well! :)

Mojito Maven said...

thank you so much! this seriously made my day! AND I feel the same way about you. You are such an inspiration to me!! Seriously, can you come here and be my running partner?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always making me smile. I am so glad to be "blog" friends :)

Hollie said...

awww, thank you so very much Candice! What you said made me smile. It was so sweet. You're going to be a GREAT mom one day!
I love your blog too!